If you or someone you know is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
For 24/7 crisis support or assistance finding a mental health provider in your area, contact the managed care organization serving the county where you live:
- Orange, Durham, Wake, and Mecklenburg Counties: Alliance Health, 800-510-9132
- Cabarrus, Forsyth, and Gaston Counties: Partners Health Management, 1-888-235-HOPE (4673)
- Guilford County: Sandhills Center, 1-833-600-2054
- Craven County: Trillium Health Resources, 1-877-685-2415
- Buncombe County: Vaya Health, 1-800-849-6127
If your county is not listed above, you can find a directory of North Carolina managed care organizations here.
For future planning around crisis response, visit the Refugee Wellness Resource tab to find a recorded training and slide deck on crisis management and safety planning.